Welcome to CNYAHEC
The Central New York Area Health Education Center (CNYAHEC) is a non-profit health workforce development organization located in Cortland, New York. CNYAHEC's mission is to promote improvements in the supply, training, development and distribution of health professionals in a 14-county area of Central New York.
Established in 2001 with state and federal funding, dedicated staff, and a growing network of community partners throughout the region, CNYAHEC is supporting today's
health care workforce and growing tomorrow's.
Do you know a high school student who is interested in science and technology?
We're partnering with the Bassett Healthcare Network to connect students to the exciting world of clinical laboratory science. Students will have the unique opportunity to spend a total of 15 hours shadowing clinical laboratory technologists in Cobleskill, Cooperstown, Delhi, Herkimer, Little Falls, Oneonta, or Sidney.
Contact Laura for more information.
- Establishing a network between community partners-Strategic Partners Worksheet
- Establishing Regional Advisory Councils (RAC's) throughout our 14 county region
- The RAC's collaborate and work to develop
effective steps to answer health care workforce
- Sample ISS Demo Course
- Find regional CME/CEU courses
- State of the art Learning Management System
- Onsite - Online - On Demand Accredited courses
- Both offer convenient online 24/7 accessibility
- Learn about internships and student programs
- Find training programs specific to your desired career for career changers
- Build a resume and a career portfolio
- Learn more about health careers
- Find local healthcare jobs and employers