Welcome to CNYAHEC
The Central New York Area Health Education Center (CNYAHEC) is a non-profit health workforce development organization located in Cortland, New York. CNYAHEC's mission is to promote improvements in the supply, training, development and distribution of health professionals in a 14-county area of Central New York.
Established in 2001 with state and federal funding, dedicated staff, and a growing network of community partners throughout the region, CNYAHEC is supporting today's
health care workforce and growing tomorrow's.
L. Thomas Wolff, M.D. Scholarship
CNYAHEC is pleased to announce the first L. Thomas Wolff, M.D. Scholarship for the 2013/14 academic year. This award has been established to honor Dr. Wolff, a long-time local family physician, educator and a co-founder of the New York State Area Health Education Center System (AHEC).
Scholarship Application Deadline, May 5
- Establishing a network between community partners-Strategic Partners Worksheet
- Establishing Regional Advisory Councils (RAC's) throughout our 14 county region
- The RAC's collaborate and work to develop
effective steps to answer health care workforce
- Sample ISS Demo Course
- Find regional CME/CEU courses
- State of the art Learning Management System
- Onsite - Online - On Demand Accredited courses
- Both offer convenient online 24/7 accessibility
- Learn about internships and student programs
- Find training programs specific to your desired career for career changers
- Build a resume and a career portfolio
- Learn more about health careers
- Find local healthcare jobs and employers